FlashF22

Can you install 2 different versions of TurboTax on 1 computer? I have to use TurboTax business to file for a trust. Can I install TT premier on the same computer?

I have to file a return for a trust, so I have to use TurboTax Business.  But, to file my personal return, I was going to use TurboTax Premier.  Can they be installed at the same time or will I have to remove the business version 1st?
RichardG

You can have both programs installed on your computer at the same time.  However, sometimes one program will not open if the other is already running.

FlashF22

Thank you so much!
papillonhome

How? I get the second version downloaded but when launching it says "you have an existing version" do you want to uninstall or exit.

Help needed

twalstadt

Would it be best to install each version of turbotax in its own program folder under Program Files(x86)?