Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

KZBB
Returning Member

Can't import from TD ameritrade

I'm not able to import from TD Ameritrade because the sign on page never came up. I did everything I could think of: tried three browsers, clear history, cookie,  disable ads blocker, get latest version of browser, restart machine...

I have several hundreds transactions and not able to use summary because my state return requires detailed information on every transaction.

Please help.

Thanks.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

what state?

KZBB
Returning Member

PA. There is no wash sale. So you have to enter buy and sale date for every transaction.

KZBB
Returning Member

Additional information. It's for 2021 return. I called TD. The account number and Document ID is correct. I called TurboTax. Your agent said that I need to sign on to the TD first but I didn't see a sign screen. After I chose the TD Ameritrade and clicked "Continue", it came directly to the page asking for Account number and Document ID. After I entered account number and document ID, I got error message "1099 forms not available for user ID"

If you enter one line

"Schedule D Line 1a" proceeds  cost

on your PA schedule of stock transactions, it should be accepted.

@KZBB 

@KZBB 

The import function will ONLY work with the current 2022 tax year  ... so for the 2021 return you can enter the summaries manually   and since you have to mail in the 2021 returns juat  attach a copy of the sales from the 1099-B to the state return to satisfy their dumb requirement.  

KZBB
Returning Member

Thank you! @fanfare @Critter-3 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies