jahoody26

Can't find my 2019 CA state download?

HelenC12

Can't find my 2019 CA state download?

Please see the following TurboTax FAQ to help you find and download your CA state income tax software: How do I download the software I purchased at TurboTax.com?

whealy748

Can't find my 2019 CA state download?

Helen

You are NOT  even close to the right answer.

whealy748

Can't find my 2019 CA state download?

In fact, Helen you 'answer' is a circular disaster.

jsbain

Can't find my 2019 CA state download?

Are you getting the "Your Software is Up To Date" when trying to download state?  That seems to be a common problem this year!

The only way I could fix mine is by calling support, and asking for a manual download.  Though later, I found this thread below.  Try running the Windows Fix-It tool, as described here

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/state-tax-is-not-working-on-turbotax-deluxe-2019-...

You run the tool, select "Installation Problem", then find the TurboTax 2019 wcaiper, or it might have your state name instead of CA.  Then try download again.  

If that doesn't work, you have to call turbotax 8004intuit, and ask them to add a manual state download to your account.  You could also try with the turbotax support facebook account -- this is a really common problem (there are dozens of such threads in the community forums with identical problem) so maybe facebook support people are now authorized to add a standalone download.   Either way, politely but firmly request a manual state download.  If calling support, I suggest you enter your callback number, so they call you back rather than waiting on the phone.