Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can't efile - Error loops stating my personal info should not be entered directly on the Oklahoma information worksheet for efiling. It never resolves. How to fix??

It says it needs a little more info before you e-file and I click through the prompts of my personal info (social, name, address) and it just loops back to the original statement of that it needs more info to complete. "Information Worksheet: Taxpayer SSN should not be entered directly on the Oklahoma information worksheet for e-file. You must complete the federal personal information worksheet." I hit the continue button, thinking this is correcting the situation but it just loops. My only other option is to change filing method. It's odd that it didn't find this "missing info" all the times it reviewed my return and then won't let me correct it.  

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Can't efile - Error loops stating my personal info should not be entered directly on the Oklahoma information worksheet for efiling. It never resolves. How to fix??

It kept asking how I want to pay for Audit defense, but wouldn't accept credit card method. I finally filed by letting it subtract from my refund.  TTx  had many gliches  I experienced this year9Over 3 hours on the phone with contact no.) , unlike the past.
emorphy

Same problem another state.  Complete garbage software.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies