carlsonkate

Can't efile - Error loops stating my personal info should not be entered directly on the Oklahoma information worksheet for efiling. It never resolves. How to fix??

It says it needs a little more info before you e-file and I click through the prompts of my personal info (social, name, address) and it just loops back to the original statement of that it needs more info to complete. "Information Worksheet: Taxpayer SSN should not be entered directly on the Oklahoma information worksheet for e-file. You must complete the federal personal information worksheet." I hit the continue button, thinking this is correcting the situation but it just loops. My only other option is to change filing method. It's odd that it didn't find this "missing info" all the times it reviewed my return and then won't let me correct it.  

hewlett-juntunen

It kept asking how I want to pay for Audit defense, but wouldn't accept credit card method. I finally filed by letting it subtract from my refund.  TTx  had many gliches  I experienced this year9Over 3 hours on the phone with contact no.) , unlike the past.
emorphy

Same problem another state.  Complete garbage software.