scdancer

Can someone assist... I'm unable to make adjustments schedule C for vehicle. How do I review the answers and make the changes as needed?

MarilynG

Type 'schedule c' in the Search window, then 'Jump to schedule c'.

EDIT your Business, then scroll down to EXPENSES.

If you previously entered Vehicle Info, EDIT your Vehicle Expenses.  If not, choose 'Add expenses for this work' (screenshot). 

EDIT your Vehicle if you have already entered it (screenshot). 

Continue through the section to make your changes. 

Cee3

I have it a zero and I can't get past this schedule C for vehicle?  What do I do?

DaveF1006

It depends: Here is how to navigate to the vehicle. If you are stuck at the screen, log out and back again and perform the following steps.

1. Log into the software and select the blue button Take me to my return
  2. Select Federal from the left side bar 
  3. Then select Income & Expenses from the categories along the top of the software 
  4. Scroll down and select Edit next to Self-Employment 
  5. Next select Edit next to the self-employed business
  6. Click Continue through the informational summary screens
  7. On the Income and Expenses summary screen, scroll down under Expenses and click Edit/Review next to Vehicle 
  8. You'll come to a summary screen of the vehicles you've entered, click Edit or Delete next to the vehicle