Can not pay by my credit card due to file cannot b...

Can not pay by my credit card due to file cannot be saved, Error code 567809, please fix it. or is there anyway for me to e-file without paying for $44.99 Premium Service?

We entered all the data/ information and ran the Federal & State Review, no tax error.

I would like to choose pay by my credit card to proceed the e-file to CA state.

But I can not pay by my credit card because the tax file could not be saved, Error code 567809.

Turbotax, please fix it.

Or is there anyway for me to pay e-file by my credit card?

This is a most uncommon error. As a suggestion, try using another credit card. If that doesn't work try the credit card of a friend. If that still doesn't work. Try transferring the file to another computer via flash drive. I strongly believe this will solve your problem. 

Here is a link with discussion on your error code.  As mentioned above try saving to another drive.