turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Can not login to Morgan Stanley Stockplan Connect to import tax data. Tells me invalid username or password. I can access the site directly using same credentials..

If you have & in password, then create a new one without & in MS and try to connect from intuit

pvs5155

Can not login to Morgan Stanley Stockplan Connect to import tax data. Tells me invalid username or password. I can access the site directly using same credentials..

i have the same problem; what a headache.

chrisgtr
Returning Member

had this happen before on fidelity, input all the information in download the file. or you can save the form that your investment place saves it in IE tax area, save as PDF and then input into the turbo tax

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

First be sure you are logging into the correct type of account  (make sure its the investment side) on Morgan Stanley. You may need to check your brokerage to see if they are allowing third-party access. Although the following Help Article is for Schwab, it is possible that your brokerage has restricted TurboTax's access to your statements unless you grant consent, and you might need to do something similar to what is described below: 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies