archey1688

Can I still e-file after I paid for your service and at the time wanted to file with paper? I want to e-file federal return.

GinaTM

Try this work around:

1. Sign into your account.

2. Click on the My TurboTax menu ( See attachment) and select  Visit My Tax Timeline .

3. Under SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO click on Add a state. (You are not adding a state to your return.  This allows you to get back into your return.)

4. Click on the File tab across the top below the Search option.

5. On the Just one more step screen, follow steps 1 and 2 if you haven't already.

6. Click the Start button to the right of Step 3.

7. This will navigate you to the Here are your filing choices screen, click I'd like to chance filing methods.

8. Change your filing method to E-file and click Save.

9. Click Continue and follow the onscreen prompts to efile your return

GinaTM

Try this work around:

1. Sign into your account.