Zouie

Can I start working on my 2022 taxes right now? It is only giving me the option to work on 2021.

I would like to begin entering information for my 2022 taxes.

tagteam

Simply put, it is too early to begin entering data for your 2022 federal income tax return.

TurboTax for the 2022 tax year should be available sometime in the November-December time frame (but will not be finalized until January, at the earliest).

tagteam

Tax year 2022 does not end until 12/31/2022. 

The TurboTax tax preparation software is only for the current 2021 tax return.

Software for the 2022 tax year will be available for the TurboTax desktop editions in Mid-November 2022 and for the online editions in early December 2022.

Zouie

Thanks!