Solved: Can I run TurboTax Business on a Mac with Parallel Desktop?

Can I run TurboTax Business on a Mac with Parallel Desktop?

Can I upgrade my TurboTax Premier (Mac) to TurboTax Business (Windows)?

You can try running it on Parallel.  I think it should work.  But it is not an upgrade from the personal programs.  You can have Premier and Business installed at the same time.  You can even have the personal Home & Business version and the separate Business program installed.

The small business program (TT Business) is for 1120 Corporation, 1120S Corp, 1065 Partnership or 1041 Estate/Trust returns and will not do your personal 1040 return.   It  is a separate program from the Desktop Home & Business program or the Online Self Employed version.

So you will need to have 2 programs.  

So you will need to have 2 programs.