Can,I refile electronically since I found my AGI # On my old account??

As long as you haven't already mailed your 2017 paper return, you can switch to the e-filing method (through October 15, 2018). Some states now require e-filing their returns, and federal and state returns must be e-filed together.

On the other hand, if you already mailed your return, don't e-file. This can cause problems with the government, including refund delays.

If you wish to change how you'll file your taxes in TurboTax, follow the steps below for TurboTax Online:
  1. Open your return, if it's not already open, and select File from the menu on the left (if you don't see it, click or tap the 3 white lines in the upper-left corner to expand).
  2. On the Just one more step screen, follow steps 1 and 2 if you haven't already.
  3. Now select the Start button to the right of Step 3. This will take you to Here are your filing choices. Select I'd like to change filing methods.
  4. Change your filing method to E-file and save your selection.
  5. Continue following the onscreen instructions to e-file your return.
  6. Finally, be sure to keep an eye on your email to track the status of your tax return.

I efile on Monday and,it was rejected  because of,my AGI, i couldn't get to it until today

Yes, you can refile.