Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

chadw2016

Can I pay all my estimated tax for both state and federal instead of doing 4 payment increments for both.

I have received vouchers for my estimated tax for both federal and state is it possible to pay it all at once for both instead of paying 4 increments. 

So I would like just use 1 voucher from state and 1 from federal and pay the full amount for the 4 payments I owe for both.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
KatrinaB
Intuit Alumni

Can I pay all my estimated tax for both state and federal instead of doing 4 payment increments for both.

Yes, you can send just one estimated payment. You should just mark out the amount on the printed payment voucher and write in the amount you wish to pay. You also have the option of paying your estimated tax online with IRS Direct Pay or the Electronic Federal Tax Payment SystemIRS.gov/payments has information on all payment options.

If you go to your state website, you may be able to pay your estimated tax online as well.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
KatrinaB
Intuit Alumni

Yes, you can send just one estimated payment. You should just mark out the amount on the printed payment voucher and write in the amount you wish to pay. You also have the option of paying your estimated tax online with IRS Direct Pay or the Electronic Federal Tax Payment SystemIRS.gov/payments has information on all payment options.

If you go to your state website, you may be able to pay your estimated tax online as well.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies