acwms99

Can I input info to turbotax using Linux Ubuntu OS then access my account with windows OS to file with IRS?

If you are using turbotax online, any web browser that meets the minimum security standards should work.  If you want to use TurboTax installed on your own computer, it's not available for Linux.  Also, the installed program and the online program are completely separate, so any tax return started using the desktop installed program must be finished using the installed program.

edmond67

So who's the asshat who thought it was a good idea to keep LINUX users from putting the software on our computers? Who do we yell at, at Intuit?