turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

junestu1

Can I import 2017 detail from TurboTax Delux to my 2018 return in progress where I am using Turbo Tax Premier? If yes, how?

I completed and filed for 2017 with TurboTax Delux, but started preparation of 2018 with TurboTax Premier.  The 2018 TurboTax does not show a 2017 to 2018 comparison of Income Lines.  How can I get the Delux dated imported into the Premier program?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Can I import 2017 detail from TurboTax Delux to my 2018 return in progress where I am using Turbo Tax Premier? If yes, how?

I removed your personal information for your protection.  This is a public web site.  Please do not post personal information here.  In order to transfer 2017 data in to your 2018 return, you have to do that at the VERY BEGINNING of preparing 2018.  After that it is too late.  So if you want your 2017 information to be transferred in, you have to start over.

How to transfer last year’s return? https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900883

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies