aweers

Can I go ahead and file even though my return hasn't done anything regarding my ACA credits? TurboTax hasn't asked anything regarding it.

To enter your Form 1095-A -

• Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
  • Click on Deductions and Credits
  • Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
  • Scroll down to Medical
  • On Affordable Care Act (Form 1095-A), click the start or update button

Or enter 1095-a in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen. Click on Jump to 1095-a

Do NOT file without the 1095-A entered because if you do your return will be held up for months as you first wait for the IRS letter and then send them the missing paperwork and then wait another couple of months for your refund.    The form 1095-As are available online now if you have not got it in the mail yet.