bcg0727

Can i get help answering this question

did you pay more than half the cost to keep up your home in 2019

Can i get help answering this question

You are posting from TurboTax Live.  You can arrange for the Live help you are paying the extra fee for with your questions from  5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4124827-how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-live

Mary Lou Wollaston

Can i get help answering this question

I am entering income and it will not take that I am doing consultant work, he wants me to set up dedecutions etc.   this is not a business, I am retired and helped someone out.   Not my profession.  will not let me get past. Don't you have a phone # where someone can help.