Solved: Can I file taxs with you if I filed with free tax U.S.A. keeps getting rejected

Can I file taxs with you if I filed with free tax U.S.A. keeps getting rejected

Yes, as long as your tax return has been rejected and was not submitted, is not in a pending status and has not been accepted by the IRS, you can switch and file with TurboTax. 

Depending on the reason you are being rejected, you may still need to print and mail your return.  For example, if it is being rejected due to incorrect AGI, you would need to be able to fix that or it would still be rejected if you tried to e-file.