haleyashaw

Can i file my taxes without doing the credit score? Why does turbo tax make me get a credit score? How do I skip this?

TunyaI

you do not need to get your credit score to file your taxes.  This is an optional feature for Turbo that you can sign up for after you have finished your taxes.  

Do you see a button on the left hand side of the page saying "Tax Home"? Click this to exit Turbo and return back to the TurboTax homepage. A Turbo profile has not yet been created for you at the screen you are seeing.

Lillie69

Can I do my taxes with out credit karma

fanfare

try a different tax software provider that doesn't try to trick you into extras you don't want.