Can I file my taxes with my last pay stubs.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

This, from Turbo Tax help:

We can't guarantee your taxes will be accurate if you try to file without your W-2. There's important info on your W-2 that may not be on your final paystub.

Your employer is required to send W-2s by January 31. If you haven't received your W-2 by February 14, we can help you figure out the next steps.

If it's still early, we applaud you for thinking about your taxes this early! You can use TurboTax to get a head start with the info you already know and get an estimate of your refund. 

This, from Turbo Tax help: