You can only file one return per account with Turbotax Online, so you will need to create a second account.
Tip: If you're preparing multiple returns for family members, it's more economical to switch to the TurboTax CD/Download software, which lets you e-file up to 5 federal returns at no additional cost. Here is the link to the Desktop products: https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/
See this FAQ to create another account: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3288574
You can download the program on different computers as follows:
- Go to turbotax.intuit.com
- Look for “Products and Pricing”
- Click on “Access my Downloads”
- Sign in and select “Downloads”
- You will see the products you purchased and have an option to download them
You cannot use the windows version of TurboTax on a Mac computer and vice-versa.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"