Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jswan4088

Can I file for 2013,14,15

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

TurboTax no longer offers the programs for tax years 2013 and 2014. You can no longer file a return for those years to get a refund. You could download forms for those years from the IRS and complete them by hand or you might be able to find a paid preparer that can still do returns for those years.

You can still do a 2015 tax return using the CD/download TurboTax product installed on your computer. Here is a link to buy and download it: https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/past-years-products/

All versions have all the forms so you can use Deluxe unless you need more help with one of the higher versions.

rjs
Level 15
Level 15

TurboTax is no longer available for 2013 and 2014.

You cannot use TurboTax Online to file for 2015. TurboTax Online is only for the current tax year, which is now 2018. To file for 2015 you have to use the CD or download TurboTax software for 2015. You can purchase a download at the following link. There is no free filing for past years.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/past-years-products/2015/

To file for 2013 and 2014 you can look for other software that is still available for those years, or download the forms and instructions from the following link on the IRS web site and do it manually.

Prior Year Products

Tax returns for past years cannot be e-filed. You have to print the returns, sign them, and file them by mail. Mail each year in a separate envelope.

You can file tax returns for 2013, 2014, and 2015, but it's too late to get a refund for those years. If one of the tax returns shows a refund, you will not get the refund. If it shows a payment due, you have to pay the amount due.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies