Can i file an injured spouse form on turbo tax?

My return was already filed and accepted, I need to file something to get my refund back that was wrongfully applied to my wife's school loans that I'm not liable for? She had NO income in 2015 I had all of the income.

The Injured Spouse form can be filed separately from your tax return, if you have already filed. They will process it, and issue a refund based on your income items.  The Form 8379 will need to be printed and mailed.  Be sure to attach a copy of all Forms W-2 and W-2G for both spouses, and any Forms 1099 showing federal income tax withholding.  Mail it to the Internal Revenue Service Center for the area where you live.  The mailing address can be found here:  <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.irs.gov/uac/Where-to-File-Addresses-for--Taxpayers-and--Tax-Professionals-Filing-Form-10...>

What if she has no W-2 or W-2G or 1099? She had nothing for any income what so ever only I did.

Then you will send only yours.

Ok and will this get me back all or only part of the refund that was to be given from my income?. Because she had no income she doesn't technically have a share since all income was made by me.

They will allocate it based on all income and tax items.  I can't say if you will get it all back, as I don't have access to your information.  If she had no income, it's likely you will receive more than just half.

So do I have to amend my taxes or just send the form in?

You do not need to amend, just send the form.

Where can I get the form? I don't have a computer or printer. I use my smartphone

You will need to go to a library or other location with a computer and printer.  The form can be found here:  <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.irs.gov/uac/Form-8379,--Injured-Spouse-Allocation">https://www.irs.gov/uac/Form-8379,--I...>

Ok thank you for your help.

Do they normally spilt the amount if both worked and paid taxes. We also have three children. Thanks

If you both work, then you are each entitled to a portion of the refund.  It will be split accordingly.

Yes, Turbo Tax includes the Injured Spouse form. 

Form 8379 (Injured Spouse) is filed when the overpayment on your jointly filed tax return was (or is expected to be) applied to a past-due obligation of your spouse. By filing Form 8379, you may be able to get back your share of the joint refund.

The IRS advises that you should allow an additional eleven weeks to process your return, leading to similar delays in any refund you are due.

To find the Injured Spouse section in Turbo Tax, click on Federal Taxes (on the top menu bar) and then Other Tax Situations.  When the page opens, scroll down to the bottom and select the very last item, Miscellaneous Tax Forms.  When the list of miscellaneous forms opens up, look for "Report an injured or innocent spouse claim".  As you work through the form be sure you only answer the Injured Spouse questions (not the Innocent Spouse questions). 

Note:  You will need to click through several pages of Innocent Spouse questions before you get to the Injured Spouse section. 

If you are filing the Injured Spouse Form on its own (after e-filing your return), you will mail it to the IRS location for your state.  Include a copy of all W-2 forms and any 1099 forms showing federal tax withholding, for both spouses.  You can find the mailing address for your location using this link (use the 'not including a payment' address):   IRS Mailing Addresses for Injured Spouse Form