taxladycarole

Can I e-file more than 5 and pay for e-filing those over 5 using turbotax?

I don't have enough customers to justify using Pro Series tax ware, even the $270 version that charges $37 per return.  I want to know if I can e-file more than 5 using turbo tax and pay for e-filing #6 and above?

SteamTrain

You are not allowed to use the consumer TurboTax except for your own family's tax returns

....and never for someone who charges a fee........  Period.

Even families with 6 (or more) working teens cannot e-file more than 5....and buying an extra copy doesn't change that.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

SteamTrain

taxladycarole

Thanks so much for the help. I didn't know thst