kikotorres1975

Can i claim my stepdaughter as dependant for eic if filing married filing jointly

A stepparent has the same legal rights to claim a dependent as the biological parent, and this relationship does not end with divorce. If the child lives in your home more than half the nights of the year, and meets the other tests, you can claim the child as a dependent, even on a separate return.  

Does she live with you and your spouse?  If you are filing a joint return then you and your wife claim her on the joint return.