Can i claim my girlfriend even though she is going...

Can i claim my girlfriend even though she is going threw a divorce so shes technically still married an ive completely supported her the whole year.

The answer is no

LB is correct.

Her primary options are Married Filing Jointly (MFJ) and Married Filing Separately (MFS). 

A very unlikely (but possible) option is Head of Household (HOH). Married individuals can be considered unmarried for HOH if all of the following apply:

• The taxpayer lived separate from his/her spouse for the last six months of the year (If you just got married in July, it's unlikely this is the case).Temporary absences are considered as time lived in the home.
  • The taxpayer does not file MFJ
  • The taxpayer paid over 1/2 of the cost of keeping up a home
  • The taxpayer's home was the main home of the taxpayer's child, stepchild, or foster child for over 1/2 the tax year
    • The taxpayer claims this child as a dependent, or the child's other parent claims the child as a dependent under the rules for children of divorced or separated parents.

@skater11229112

she has lived with me the whole year . ive paid for everything. shes not going to be filling at all because she has not had a job. her soon to be exhusband played no part in paying for anything of her expenses

Unfortunately, she is still married, so she is limited to the filing statuses I previously mentioned. Even though you paid the expenses, you cannot legally claim her because she is still married.