Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can I begin to fill in answers on line or must I wait for the 2017 turbo tax to inform me when 2017 is ready?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Can I begin to fill in answers on line or must I wait for the 2017 turbo tax to inform me when 2017 is ready?

The TurboTax software for tax year 2017 will not be available until mid-November for the desktop editions and in early December for the online editions.

The current TurboTax online editions are only for tax year 2016 and will be shut down soon after that date.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

The TurboTax software for tax year 2017 will not be available until mid-November for the desktop editions and in early December for the online editions.

The current TurboTax online editions are only for tax year 2016 and will be shut down soon after that date.

Yes.  I will wait for notification that the 2017 is ready.

I will wait.  How will I be notified the 2017 are ready?

If you are a TurboTax Advantage subscriber you will be notified by email when your 2017 software is available.

I connected with TurboTax and I believe I am in the premium or second to the last type of Turbo Tax.  Does that count?

I connected through Fidelity.

No, that does not count.  Just come back to the TurboTax website in early December and if the website is active for the online editions then those will be for 2017.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies