Business Charitable Deduction

I dog sit through Rover. I am considered as Self Employed. Can I write off my donations to charity as a marketing expense, because it shows a badge on my Rover profile notating that I am donating a percentage of my proceeds to a specific rescue. (Rover.com's Sit a Dog, Save a Life Program , this member has pledged to donate 3% of their proceeds to Freedom Service Dogs of America.) But in which category would I list this? I don't see any category for charitable contributions in the 'Business' section on of of Turbo Self Employeed? Thank you! 

Business Charitable Deduction

In general, you can't deduct charitable donations on Schedule C for a business. They can only be claimed as itemized deductions on Schedule A. But cash payments to an organization may be deductible as business expenses if the payments aren’t charitable contributions or gifts and are directly related to your business. An example is if you purchased an ad in a charitable organization's pamphlet.  If the payments are charitable contributions or gifts, you can’t deduct them as business expenses. See Publication 535, Chapter 11, page 46 under Charitable Contributions.

Business Charitable Deduction