Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

kenning2

bugs in 2023 trubotax home & business, not importing all the info from 2022 correctly.

My wife and I are both self employed; started using Turbotax Home & Business 2023; after opening new file, it  imported our 2022 turbotax, which is the same process for years.  But while entering tax info., things started to look strange...  then opening up Turbotax 2022 on separate screens, and started to trace the info.  It seems 2023 trubotax only reported some but not all the info. from 2022; or it has imported the info. incorrectly,t hat some of my wife;s info. becomes mine, and vice versa...  for example, with some makeup no., if I claim my income is $9,500, it will allow me to deduct $10,000+, which is strange...  for my wife, it we report income as $200,000, then it allows her to deduct $20,000 or so, but still seems OK.  The auto deduction/depreciation for my wife, after entering, it looks strange, as it turns out, it become under mine but not her; so when importing, so how her newer car that was in 2022, becomes mine in 2023.  

So serious bugs in 2023 turbotax...

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

bugs in 2023 trubotax home & business, not importing all the info from 2022 correctly.

Please call TurboTax Customer service.  Here is a link:  Turbo Tax Customer Service 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies