jbanaszek

Box 7 on 1099 Misc is less than 5K, however Block 9 is checked. On TT, I can enter the 1234.00 number in Block 7 do I add the other commissions to that in Block 7 or no

My wife works for Norwex, she has 3800 in commissions and 1300 reported on the 1099 misc.  Block 9 is checked do I put 5100 in TT block 7 or the 1300 reported?  It does not give me a place to add her commissions.  thank you 

Ashby

You need to enter the 1099-MISC for the correct amount of $1,300.

You can enter the $3,800 as other self-employed income by cash or check.

Just be sure that you are deducting all expenses associated with selling the Norwex. (party expenditures, promo items, items purchased for resale, mileage for conducting business, etc.) I'm familiar with the product as my mother-in-law sells Norwex.

Ashby

jbanaszek

thank you so much!