Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I heard that the IRS is holding tax returns with earned income credit until the end of February, meaning refunds wouldn't be issued until March. Is that true?

Ashliiee when did you file?

I heard that the IRS is holding tax returns with earned income credit until the end of February, meaning refunds wouldn't be issued until March. Is that true?

So I just saw a deposit in my bank account from the state right now. Nothing from the feds yet. Interesting...!

Anyone update over night? Mine changed to we have received your refund and it’s being processed. Tax topic is gone and refund amount. My sisters said hers did that and today she now has a DD of 2/22

Interesting, probably the system updating.

My funds hit 12:30. Ddd 2/22 but I Have netspend. Good luck everyone! 😃

Awesome..

My refund always goes through Santa Barbara Bank and Trust Tax because because I use my refund to pay my astronomical tax fees

Y'all lucky I'm still on we received your return and it's being processed since path lifted

I absolutely love Santa Barbara, lots of good times on state street..!

Me too Horton

So if u can login to Santa Barbara and it shows your refund amount just not received yet does that mean cash is on the way?

That’s a good question. I honestly don’t know. I logged in and I typed in my correct social and I put the wrong refund amount on purpose and it said it couldn’t locate an account. But when i put in the correct information it located my refund and said they haven’t received it yet. So at the least they have a record of it but does that mean your refund is already approved???? I don’t know. I don’t want to speculate like many people do.

I don't think any of this being processed stuff means anything I think it's all a lie that we are so called approved just waiting
hrclee6

My state and federal was accept 2/4 it has updated  from path message to

We have received your tax return and it is being processed. Both accepted February 4

Still no update for me. I’m done checking.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies