Attempting to receive the CPA assistance/final review of return, but TurboTax only allows for phone call assistance and I am active duty overseas.. Any live chat options?

CPA review/help selected when starting review, but TurboTax didn't advise that you could not provide assistance to someone outside the U.S.  Active Duty Military stationed overseas... seems like you forgot to add an option to help us out.  

Unfortunately, no, there is no way for live chat overseas unless you have a US phone number.

And we have passed this on to our managers. It impacts our military, contractors and students living abroad.

Thank you for your service!