At the end when it says "we'll send status updates...

At the end when it says "we'll send status updates to" it has the wrong phone number for text updates but my correct phone number in my personal information.

When you say "Personal Information " are you talking about "My info" on the tax return or in your "Intuit Account" located on the bottom of the left side under the TurboTax logo? Your Intuit Account is where you may need to update your phone number. 

My only phone number is [phone number removed]

If you need to update your phone number for your TurboTax Account:

1. Log in to your account.

2. Click My Account at the top of the screen, and select Account Settings.

3. Select Profile.

4. Click Edit next to the phone number you want to change.