turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Assistance Required for Re-Downloading TurboTax Software Purchased from Costco

Dear TurboTax Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to seek assistance with a matter concerning the re-download of TurboTax software that I previously purchased from Costco. Despite my efforts to resolve this issue independently, I have encountered barriers that necessitate direct support.

Purchased Products:

1. TurboTax Home & Business 2021 Tax Software, Federal and State Returns + Federal E-file (State E-file Additional), PC Download (E-Delivery)
  2. TurboTax Business 2021 Federal Return Only + Federal E-file, PC Download (E-Delivery)
  3. TurboTax Home & Business 2022 Federal E-File + State Download, for PC/Mac, Includes $10 Credit In-Product*
  4. TurboTax Business 2022 Federal Only E-File, for PC, Includes $10 Credit In-Product*

These products were acquired through Costco via e-delivery. Initially, the installation process proceeded without issue, leveraging the provided license keys. However, attempts to re-download the aforementioned software using the same keys have resulted in errors, specifically when navigating the download portal (https://shopping.turbotax.intuit.com/unified/downloads/myaccounts?route=MYACCOUNTS&cgcview=downloads).

I have ensured that there are no discrepancies on my end, such as multiple Intuit accounts, that might complicate the process. These files are not in my "downloads" section on Intuit either. Furthermore, upon consulting Costco regarding this matter, I was directed to seek assistance directly from Intuit, as the download links originally provided via email are now inactive.

Given these circumstances, I kindly request guidance on how to proceed with downloading the installer files once again for my legitimately purchased software. It is perplexing, and admittedly frustrating, that accessing my purchased products has proven to be so challenging. I am committed to adhering to software licensing agreements and supporting developers by purchasing software legally. However, the current barriers I face are disheartening and lend an unintended empathy towards alternative acquisition methods, which I wish to avoid.

Could you please advise on a clear and straightforward solution or provide direct links to download the software tied to my license keys? I would assume the key is necessary for the software to work, so I do not understand why these simple .exe files are hidden behind so much cloak and dagger. Your support in this matter is not only appreciated but crucial in resolving this predicament.

Thank you for your time and assistance. I look forward to your prompt response and a resolution to this issue.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
cheungv8

I am in the same boat and I didn't get any response either.

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Are you still experiencing this problem?

Make sure you have ran all updates. 

If using TurboTax Online: Clear your cache and cookies. See this FAQ, for your particular browser.

If using TurboTax Desktop: Please see this FAQ.

If you still are not able to solve this, please call TurboTax Customer service.  Here is a link:  Turbo Tax Customer Service 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies