cherish2289

Apparently my only option to pay is with a credit card, turbo tax will not authorize my debit card and i dont know why. i just need to complete my payment please help.

CarissaM
Employee TurboTax Specialist

If you are having issues with a specific card, you can always reach out to our customer service department to assist you with purchasing TurboTax. 

Please follow the instructions below to contact us:

1. Sign in to TurboTax Online if you're not already signed in.
  2. Select Search in the upper-right corner and then Contact us.
  3. Enter your question, select Let's talk.
  4. Select Get the number then follow the instructions to call us
    • Free Edition (without PLUS): When you select Talk to a specialist, you'll be asked to add PLUS benefits first.

The above is the best and most efficient way for you to connect with the right person so that you can get the help you need. If you still require assistance, you can contact us at (800) 446-8848.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

If the address on your return is NOT the exact same as the BILLING address the card has on file the payment will not be authorized. 

Fixes :

Return to the MY INFO page and enter the same address as the C/D card for now, go to the FILE tab to pay then return to MY INFO to enter the current address before you file.

OR

Update your address on the C/D card ... this may take a couple of days to update in the system so you can  use it.