Apparently my 2017 taxes with Turbo Tax were rejected by the IRS. So it looks like 2017 was never filed. This is causing an issue with my 2018 taxes. What can I do?

roberttcoe

Rachel_W

If your 2017 Tax Return was never filed, you need to use -0- for your 2017 AGI in order to e-file your 2018 Tax Return through TurboTax.

If you haven't already, you will need to purchase and download the software for 2017 to prepare and mail the return.  

Here is link to previous years product options:  TurboTax Previous Years Products.