Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

schachin

Anyone know where this is? Trying to file an extension, but when I go to Federal > Other Tax Situations > (there is no file an extension here like in the directions)

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
Haley_L

Anyone know where this is? Trying to file an extension, but when I go to Federal > Other Tax Situations > (there is no file an extension here like in the directions)

Please refer to the TurboTax FAQ answer below:
https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301811

schachin

Open up what return I do not have a return I am trying to file for an extension.
Haley_L

No problem, you can also access it immediately upon signing in to TurboTax. A 'File an Extension' link is located at the bottom of the left sidebar.
schachin

Not on what I am seeing. There is nothing there that says that.
schachin

Now I cannot even login. Just sits there when I click for submitting the password. This should not be so hard :(
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies