Anyone know where this is? Trying to file an extension, but when I go to Federal > Other Tax Situations > (there is no file an extension here like in the directions)

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know where this is? Trying to file an extension, but when I go to Federal > Other Tax Situations > (there is no file an extension here like in the directions)

5 Replies

Please refer to the TurboTax FAQ answer below:
https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301811

Open up what return I do not have a return I am trying to file for an extension.

No problem, you can also access it immediately upon signing in to TurboTax. A 'File an Extension' link is located at the bottom of the left sidebar.

Not on what I am seeing. There is nothing there that says that.

Now I cannot even login. Just sits there when I click for submitting the password. This should not be so hard :(
Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings