Anyone know where this is? Trying to file an extension, but when I go to Federal > Other Tax Situations > (there is no file an extension here like in the directions)

Please refer to the TurboTax FAQ answer below:

Open up what return I do not have a return I am trying to file for an extension.

No problem, you can also access it immediately upon signing in to TurboTax. A 'File an Extension' link is located at the bottom of the left sidebar.

Not on what I am seeing. There is nothing there that says that.

Now I cannot even login. Just sits there when I click for submitting the password. This should not be so hard :(