turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

reidkyle1

Tax Year Prior to 2020: It says refunds won't be processed until Feb 15th (or around the 15th) if i have Earned Income credit or Additional Child Credit; is this true with RPF or card payment?

Really what was enough was getting emails stating in December just looked and not one saying anything about EIC how about when you file at that point in the process something pops up regarding the EIC and time frame not the 21 days they tell you! Anyways I'm good lol
reidkyle1

Tax Year Prior to 2020: It says refunds won't be processed until Feb 15th (or around the 15th) if i have Earned Income credit or Additional Child Credit; is this true with RPF or card payment?

And yeah I have never used anything but turbo I do see the commercials about h&r giving refunds up front? I'm sure you have to pay for that or I'm seeing it wrong which is very possible
cid_s

One of my close friends filed the EIC and CTC the same day I did with TurboTax and her refund was deposited yesterday. Mine still just says accepted. So even though the IRS is saying no, it is happening for some early.

See that's exactly what I was saying is,  tt had no problem wanting our business but they didn't want to tell us about the new laws. Which laws are laws but it's aggravating that nothing was said about them until later.

The law was in effect last year... this same thing happened last year. If you filed this way last year

@cid_s  what day did you both file if you don't mind me asking?
reidkyle1

January 28

@reidkyle1 I got accepted on January 24th
harpoleon

LMAO everyone forgot last year
reidkyle1

Did not forget did not get the EIC Not everyone needs it every year LMAO
ejinks23

Again, I did not file either one of the tax credits and mine was accepted February 2nd… I still do not have a refund yet either. So the whole system is whacked.
harpoleon

21 days ejinks it's been 13 FYI path act message no longer displayed so now I get to look like u

My wmr just updated a few mins ago too we have received your tax return and it is being processed!

Mine did also. I guess they are finally processing it. They accepted mine on Jan 19th. But finally in process with no bars? This got me all jacked up

Are you able to order your transcripts yet? I'm able to order my account but not my return. Also it says my return was processed on 2/12 so what the hell?lol!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies