Am I the only one who has not received the stimulu...

liapenningtonabc

Am I the only one who has not received the stimulus payment? The IRS website states it was deposited on 4/29/2020. I used Turbo Tax to file my taxes.

Texas Roger

If the direct deposit information on file with the IRS is not correct, the bank where it is sent will decline the deposit and the IRS will issue a paper check and mail it to you at the address on your tax return. 

liapenningtonabc

EC686053-9CDF-4BB1-BEAD-C7D2B863070F.png

The bank account number is correct. And I have not received anything in the mail that says the IRS attempted to make a direct deposit and will be mailing a check. It has been over two weeks and something should of arrived by now. 
It is all very frustrating to get the run around from everyone. 

Texas Roger

Did you receive the letter from the IRS? What did it say to do?

liapenningtonabc

No nothing. And we check the mail daily.