turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Am I the only one who has not received the stimulus payment? The IRS website states it was deposited on 4/29/2020. I used Turbo Tax to file my taxes.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

Am I the only one who has not received the stimulus payment? The IRS website states it was deposited on 4/29/2020. I used Turbo Tax to file my taxes.

If the direct deposit information on file with the IRS is not correct, the bank where it is sent will decline the deposit and the IRS will issue a paper check and mail it to you at the address on your tax return. 

EC686053-9CDF-4BB1-BEAD-C7D2B863070F.png

The bank account number is correct. And I have not received anything in the mail that says the IRS attempted to make a direct deposit and will be mailing a check. It has been over two weeks and something should of arrived by now. 
It is all very frustrating to get the run around from everyone. 

Did you receive the letter from the IRS? What did it say to do?

No nothing. And we check the mail daily. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies