thomasflynn918-g

After uploading crypto txns to turbotax using the CSV from tokentax, the 8949 it made only had summary of the transactions. Is it not required to report individual txns?

I uploaded my cryptocurrency transactions to turbotax, using the CSV I got from tokentax. I noticed that the form 8949 only included a summary of the transactions, and the return did not include information on the individual transactions. Is this a bug in your software, or is it not required to report the individual transactions?
HollyP

This is normal if you have over 2251 transactions and are using a summary report. Please review the section, What to do if you have more than 2251 transactions. What to do if you have more than 2251 transactions. 

thomasflynn918-g

Interesting. I had around 300 transactions so I wonder if that rule applies but I'll check that out. Thanks!