Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

After i review state and i should be on a page to submit but it never loads, just keep getting a blank page how do i fix a blank page?

I already filed and submitted and even already recirved my federal refund but my state wasnt ready to accept returns when i did my taxes so it had me wait for state, i come back to do state and its already got the information there but it just keeps ending in a blank page same step everytime right after turbotax reviews and checks for errors, says my return is all good to go but wont bring me to the page to submit the damn thing
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

After i review state and i should be on a page to submit but it never loads, just keep getting a blank page how do i fix a blank page?

If your federal tax return was accepted and not just submitted, you should be able to transmit your state tax return. Please check and see if any of the forms within your return are preventing the e-file to go through. You can verify your state forms are available here. If they are available now, you may need to clear your cache or cookies.

Please log completely out of TurboTax, then try clearing out your browser's cache and cookies stored on your computer. A full or corrupted cache can keep TurboTax from functioning properly. Please see the TurboTax FAQ's on how to clear your cache here. To learn how to delete your cookies, please see the TurboTax FAQ here.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies