Solved: After I click 'review' to go to the 1099INT form, ...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hoffcord

After I click 'review' to go to the 1099INT form, it says it will import something, then it goes white. Is there a way I can bypass the import of the form?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
bluedeb
Level 15

After I click 'review' to go to the 1099INT form, it says it will import something, then it goes white. Is there a way I can bypass the import of the form?

You can manually enter your 1099-INT form.

1. Open (continue) your return if it's not already open.
  2. Inside TurboTax, search for 1099-INT and select the Jump to link in the search results.
  3. Answer Yes to Did you receive any interest income?
    • If you see Here's the interest we have so far, select Add interest income.
  4. On the following screen, select how you want to enter your 1099-INT, select I'll type it in myself,  then follow the on-screen instructions.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
bluedeb
Level 15

You can manually enter your 1099-INT form.

1. Open (continue) your return if it's not already open.
  2. Inside TurboTax, search for 1099-INT and select the Jump to link in the search results.
  3. Answer Yes to Did you receive any interest income?
    • If you see Here's the interest we have so far, select Add interest income.
  4. On the following screen, select how you want to enter your 1099-INT, select I'll type it in myself,  then follow the on-screen instructions.

View solution in original post

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings