Solved: After I click 'review' to go to the 1099INT form, ...

hoffcord

After I click 'review' to go to the 1099INT form, it says it will import something, then it goes white. Is there a way I can bypass the import of the form?

bluedeb

You can manually enter your 1099-INT form.

1. Open (continue) your return if it's not already open.
  2. Inside TurboTax, search for 1099-INT and select the Jump to link in the search results.
  3. Answer Yes to Did you receive any interest income?
    • If you see Here's the interest we have so far, select Add interest income.
  4. On the following screen, select how you want to enter your 1099-INT, select I'll type it in myself,  then follow the on-screen instructions.

bluedeb