allen-harold

AFTER ENTERING MY INC0OME TURBO TAX SHOWS THAT i HAVE A REFUND OF OVER $4000.00. tHIS IS IMPOSSIBLE. AS I DO NOT HAVE ANY TAXES TAKEN OUT. PLEASE EXPLAIN.

AFTER ENTERING MY INC0OME TURBO TAX SHOWS THAT i HAVE A REFUND OF OVER $4000.00. tHIS IS IMPOSSIBLE. AS I DO NOT HAVE ANY TAXES TAKEN OUT. PLEASE EXPAFTER ENTERING MY INC0OME TURBO TAX SHOWS THAT i HAVE A REFUND OF OVER $4000.00. tHIS IS IMPOSSIBLE. AS I DO NOT HAVE ANY TAXES TAKEN OUT. PLEASE EXPLAIN.."

hawaiianbaby1

Did you go back and make sure that you entered all the information in correctly? The income and deductions, etc....

hawaiianbaby1

allen-harold

I have not even started on my deductions.