ACH CREDIT TAX PRODUCTS PE SBTPG LLC deposited $18...

ACH CREDIT TAX PRODUCTS PE SBTPG LLC deposited $18,000 in my account. Called my bank and they said its in your name and it looks to be your money.

I double checked my TB account and nothing looks to be compromised and the Bank said the transaction is in my name, its not even tax season. 

You can call SBTPG during normal business hours M-F at 877-908-7228 and see what you can find out. Meanwhile, I would suggest you not touch a penny of that money until the matter is settled. Also, be aware that SBTPG is owned by Green Dot. (In case that "rings any bells" for you.)

Based on what the bank is telling you, it's likely somebody at SBTPG screwed up big time.

Some one change my account #