turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Why can't I complete my Final Review?

I have completed my taxes and am trying to accomplish the Final Review. When I click on Final Review under "Tools" the Review analysis completes and I click on "continue." This takes me to the PA state taxes (already completed). But I am forced to click on "continue." Then when I click on states completed, I am taken back to the start of the Final Review and the process keeps circling! Thus, I don't know how to check my work before e-filing. 

I have tried closing TT but the problem persists when I re-open my return! 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Accept the opportunity to go back into the PA form, then switch VIEW tab to select FORMS (instead of step-by-step), then, starting with "info form" and continuing thru all the important schedules, press the ERRORS button at the top of the index list and see if some hint shows up.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Accept the opportunity to go back into the PA form, then switch VIEW tab to select FORMS (instead of step-by-step), then, starting with "info form" and continuing thru all the important schedules, press the ERRORS button at the top of the index list and see if some hint shows up.

I did as you advised and no errors showed up. May I assume that this process is as accurate as the Final Review? I guess I'm being a bit compulsive here and have e-filed my return with relative confidence. Thank you very much!

I've floated on compulsion and relative confidence for years. The Final review often kicks up some stupid thing you'd think the periodic reviews would find, but..... whatever gets you to the final submission. My suggestion was like the seemingly senseless but often successful "I dunno, re-boot you machine"
gdepinto44
Returning Member

Bring  the form up and then delete it and see if the error goes away.s
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies