turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

aypg24

My e-file was internally rejected. When I went to fix it, i clicked the box and it said it was done. Will that really work? There was no other reason for the rejection.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

My e-file was internally rejected. When I went to fix it, i clicked the box and it said it was done. Will that really work? There was no other reason for the rejection.

Was it REJ002?

You'll just have to see what happens when you try to efile again

FAQ: What is REJ002 - Internal Reject?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4314775

same thing happened to me...clicked fix and it was done

This is a developing issue that a LOT of users are reporting.   It may be due a recent update.  REJ002 is a generic code that means a user was asked to come back to the return to fix whatever issue appears in the instructions.   Since Online TurboTax auto-updates in the background, that may be why there were no instructions; i.e., it "might" have auto-corrected, but we don't know exactly.   But we've asked a Moderator to clarify.  But there may not be any word until tomorrow.

A TurboTax Moderator checked with a TurboTax department and responded this way today:

The Moderator re-emphasized that the FAQ above is correct and for many people the changes that may be needed are most likely in the self employed section.  

She says the email with instructions is a separate email from the rejection notice and to also check your email's spam/junk folder.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies