turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I filed a paper extension for 1041 and made an estimated payment. Where do I enter the payment in Turbo Tax for business now that I'm completing the return?

I'm filing the first fiscal year tax return for a decedent's estate.  I didn't have all of the required information by the deadline so I filed an extension and made an estimated payment.  Now that I am completing the return in Turbo Tax for Business 2017, where do I enter the estimated tax payment that I made with the extension?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I filed a paper extension for 1041 and made an estimated payment. Where do I enter the payment in Turbo Tax for business now that I'm completing the return?

"... where do I enter the estimated tax payment that I made with the extension?"

Unless I misapprehended one or more facts in your question, you should be able to enter the payment directly on Form 1041 in Forms Mode (see screenshot).

View solution in original post

3 Replies

"... where do I enter the estimated tax payment that I made with the extension?"

Unless I misapprehended one or more facts in your question, you should be able to enter the payment directly on Form 1041 in Forms Mode (see screenshot).

What line would I put it on?

24d is what it appears to be (you are using the 2017 edition of Business so it will look at bit different).
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies