Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

TanyaWP97

2021 Software Download - License Code Error

I purchased the 2021 software for $80 and received a license code. When I try to download the software using the code, I receive a message that says "There was an error with validating your license code, please try again." It still does not work after several successive tries. I am unable to get through the customer service phone to a live person. Please help.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

You will need to contact Support for this issue (again). There is really no one on this board who can troubleshoot a license code error.

How do I contact TurboTax? (intuit.com)

TanyaWP97

It is asking me to pay $29.99 to talk to someone. I cannot download the software because of error and I can't afford $30 to talk to someone. The phone line says to write to this board if I cannot afford to pay to speak to someone. I'm in a continuous loop, if no one can help me. Is there an alternative way to speak to someone in customer service? Can you email me a different phone number? Help.

Where did you buy the software?  What is the exact error message?

It really makes no difference as no one on this board can resolve an error code that is the result of a license code issue.

@TanyaWP97 needs to contact Support and there should be no charge for this particular issue.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies