Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Be prepared and make tax preparation a breeze! Imagine how beneficial and stress-free it would be to not rush around last minute gathering your tax info. You can begin by making a list of what's changed since last year and gather your supporting docu... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted December 12, 2023
The end of the year is more than just holidays, great food, and family! It’s also the perfect time to make smart money decisions, take action to reduce your tax liability and give yourself peace of mind! The following links are filled with tips and s... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted November 28, 2023
I have gone through the worksheet and the calculations and it appears at though TT is calculating incorrectly. I've gotten notice from the IRS that the calculations are in error. I would really like someone to take 10 min to review and either affirm ... read more
prkammann ‎Posted July 30, 2023 | Latest post an hour ago by Harrell7
I sold my trust rental property at the appraised value, and have a loss in amount of the settlement costs. Where do I enter that information on form 1041?
rhalexda ‎Posted an hour ago
b4se597025 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by mesquitebean
Is there a phone number that I can call to be able to talk to a live person about the situation?
2dqs2021 ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by mesquitebean
Hi, I need to attach form 2210 to my 1040 to request a waiver of underpayment penalties. I will also need to attach some supporting pdf files. Is there a way to do this in TurboTax and still be able to efile? Thank you.
williamd2 ‎Posted 2 hours ago
Need to file single instead of married
karl551047 ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by DoninGA
I amended my 2023 tax return and had two separate issues that dictated a refund (or refunds). One refund was for a mistake of paying taxes on double the interest I earned from one bank which I did receive a check for the correct expected refund amoun... read more
Bob in Plano ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by Bob in Plano
I 've already e-filed my 2019 taxes which subtracted an underpayment penalty from my refund. I later realized that if I annualized my income I could eliminate this penalty. I went into TurboTax to amend my return to get my penalty back. I entered all... read more
102jmh ‎Posted March 20, 2020 | Latest post 3 hours ago by cparke3
Hello,I am getting the error: Schedule D: Line 16 does not include capital asset sales because you have exceeded the maximum number of noncovered sales. Since you have more than 4000 noncovered sales, you wil need to remove some of the noncovered sal... read more
bobdobalina ‎Posted August 2, 2023 | Latest post 3 hours ago by AdamHurwitz
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies